Timothy A.B. Reitz, Esq.
Following honorable service stationed aboard the USS Elliot in the United States Navy, attorney Timothy Reitz completed his legal degree in legal studies prior to attending law school in Rhode Island.
During his enrollment at Roger Williams Law School, he was selected to clerk at the International Tribunal of the Law of the Sea in Hamburg, Germany. Upon graduation from law school, Reitz chose to return home to Montgomery, Pennsylvania. Since his admission to the bar, he has focused his legal practice on litigation, personal injury, worker’s compensation, criminal law, and family law.
A current resident in Montgomery, PA, Reitz spends his free time coaching wrestling at Montgomery Area High School and Dog Pound Wrestling Club. He also enjoys cycling and judo.
- Federal, Middle and Eastern Districts of Pennsylvania
- Roger Williams School of Law – J.D.
- University of Rhode Island – M.M.A.
- Pennsylvania College of Technology – B.S.
- Pennsylvania College of Technology – A.A.S.